- Taste of Sicily Nocellara del Belice olives are grown in Castelvetrano itself and are then prepared in light brine, whole and pitted.
- The Nocellara del Belice olive is primarily grown in Sicily and in recent years it has become the most sought-after variety of olive in the world.
- The Nocellara del Belice has protected designation of origin DOC status in the European Union.
- These large, green olives have a mild, buttery flavour that makes them popular table olives, though they are also used to produce olive oil.
- The end products are “sweet“ olives, due to their low salt content, extremely crunchy, with the original deep bright green colour.
Taste of Sicily Nocellara Belice Olives Tub 5.5KG